Adventure #2

Post

Comments   |   Uncategorized

Due to some heavy rains, we have decided to postpone our adventure until Thursday or Friday. Sorry for the delay, but we want to make sure that the adventure is a success. Also, Budgie is now an offical member of our Adventure team here in Tulum….so stay tuned….

Leave a Reply